- Build an emergency fund of $2,500 – FAIL
- Learn to live within our means by stop usage of credit card – FAIL
- Have at least 10 “no spending” days in
Januaryand increase each month – January yes, February yes, March yes, rest of the year FAIL!! Open a college savings account for our sonCompleted Having a consultation with a retirement adviser to see how we are doing/what we should doCompleted Get our retirement accounts in orderCompleted April 2014 (except for one stubborn account that doesn’t want to roll over!)
- Get my high blood pressure under control so I can off of blood pressure medicine – FAIL
- Exercise at least three times a week – Did well for 5 months; then FAIL rest of the year
- Eat at least 4 servings of fruit and 4 servings of veggies a day! – Did well for 7 months; then FAIL!
- Keep my weight within the 125-130 range – FAIL!
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day – FAIL!
- Floss daily! – FAIL!
Family – FAILED ALL!
- Create and stick to an evening/nighttime routine
- Reduce amount of screen time my kids have from the out of control amounts to 1 hour a day during the week and 3 hours during weekends
- Do the dishes and one load of laundry every day
Spirituality – FAILED ALL!!
- Journal or blog everyday
- Find contentment and gratitude
- Live in the present and enjoy each moment I am blessed with
- Mediate or sit in silence each morning and evening